Student must complete a minimum of seven years of formal schooling to be eligible for registration at Princeton Academy of Canada. The completed application document checklist consists of:
Application fee: CAD $300 (non-refundable)
Completed and signed student Application Form
Copy of Student's passport
Official Transcripts for the past three years (in English)
Step 2. Conditional Letter of Acceptance - After the review of the application documents, and receipt of the application fee, the Conditional Letter of Acceptance and Tuition Invoice will be issued to the qualified students.
Step 3. Pay tuition fee
Step 4. Official Letter of Acceptance - Upon the receipt of the tuition deposit payment, an Official Letter of Acceptance and a tuition receipt will be issued and sent accordingly. International students may use the Official Letter of Acceptance for the student visa application purpose.
Step 5. PAC’s Immigration Consultant will assist students to apply for their study visa
PAC will assist students to find a homestay after their study visa is granted
Step 6. Upon Student’s arrival, PAC will provide settlement services to students (pick up, bank account, cell phone)
The registration fee of CAD$300 is non-refundable.
$200 preparation fee under Guardianship is non-refundable.
A full tuition fee refund, less the administration fee (CAD$500.00), will be granted if Citizenship and Immigration Canada does not issue the Study Permit.
To obtain a refund, the student must provide:
1) The original Letter of Rejection from Citizenship and Immigration Canada
2) The original Official Letter of Acceptance from Princeton Academy, if returned by the Visa Office
3) The original receipt of tuition payment, if returned by the Visa Office
4) A written refund request by the parent including the name and address of the cheque/wire transfer recipient
There will be no refund of the tuition fee in the following circumstances:
1) If the student chooses to withdraw for reasons other than the Study Permit denial by Citizenship and Immigration Canada
2) If the student is found in violation of school regulations and asked to withdraw from the school
3) If false medical information was given and conditions were not disclosed
In the event that the student’s immigration status changes during the school year, the parent of the student should contact the International Programs and Admissions Office immediately.
Approved refunds will be subject to a deduction of Courier charges or wire transfer bank charges, if applicable.